Questions & Answers About Your Northeast Big Buck Club & The Northeast Outdoors Foundation Founded in 1996 By Jeff Brown and Bob Fontaine
The Northeast Big Buck Club is a volunteer organization of local deer hunters working together to bring many services to hunters in the Northeast. In addition to providing scoring and record-keeping services for hunters who legally harvest whitetail bucks, we are dedicated to the preservation of deer hunting through local volunteer efforts. The NBBC is a member of the Northeast Outdoors Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to conservation, education, safety afield, land preservation and community service.
To have your deer scored, contact one of our many certified NBBC measurers throughout the northeastern US. See our list of scorers.
How Big Does My Buck Have To Be?
The NBBC will score any buck, regardless of size. To make the NBBC records, your final score must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
Minimum Requirements For Entry (gross scores):
|Archery/Muzzleloader||Typical: 100”||Non-Typical: 115”|
|Gun/Pickup/Acquire/Sheds||Typical: 110”||Non-Typical: 125”|
Can I Get Involved With The NBBC Even If I Don’t Have A Buck Scored?
There are many ways to get involved with the NBBC:
- Become a Volunteer NBBC Certified Scorer
- Join Us As An NBBC Supporting Member (you get our member magazine free!)
- Become an NBBC Business Partner or Sponsor
- Participate in special NOF/NBBC safety, education or charity programs
- Visit us at the many sportsmen’s shows throughout the Northeast each winter
As an all-volunteer organization, The Northeast Big Buck Club is only as good as the people who freely donate their time, expertise and resources. We truly believe that we have some of the BEST hunters and outdoorsmen working with us. We are very proud of the efforts of our officers, measurers and members.
How Can I Contact The NBBC?
|By Mail:||Northeast Big Buck Club
390 Marshall Street
Paxton, MA 01612-1228
|By Phone:||(508) 752-8762|
Who Are The Officers Of The NBBC?
- Co-Founder, President ~ Jeff Brown, (508) 868-4918, email@example.com
- Vice President, Awards Chairman ~Paul Chapdelaine, (413) 667-5530, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Records Chairman ~ David LeVasseur, (585) 335-3568, email@example.com
- Full List of Officers and Directors
Preserving our hunting memories and protecting our hunting future for generations to come…